At present, the RAIDS occupies sufficient hardware/software resources mainly from the following two laboratories:
- The Cyber-Physical Systems Laboratory engages in applied research, technology transfer, and provision of consultancy services for the development of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4.0 (i4.0) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for industries.
- The Digitalized Service Laboratory (DSL) aims to serve as an open platform to remotely present various intelligent industrial digitalized services developed in ISE department, through the GUI and information system deployed in the cloud-edge platform.
- The Maker Lab in Industrial Centre (W002) occupies the Human-Robot Collaborative Manufacturing Systems and the Human-Vehicle Interaction Platform for futuristic human-machine symbiotic system development.
- The Aviation Services Research Centre (ASRC) is under development and establishment.
- TBD. The CobotAI Limited (mainland platform) is under development and establishment.